Trade Set-up for 12th October 2020

 Trade Set-up for 12th October 2020.

For the day i am not 100% sure to trade due to unexpected gains of Previous week.

I am on 4 day winning Streak my Last week gains were mostly from Tata Motors and Cipla. Here i found good Edge to Trade. 

I am not Likely to keep only Dependant on this 2 stocks. So Because of it i am not 100% Sure to trade on 12th October but i also believe on Taking Risk at Every opportunity 

" kyu ki Risk hai tho Ishq hai... "

So, Trusting God i came to Found this some Trades to trade for 12th October, 

Here is the list of my most prominent Trades for 12th October 2020.

  • PVR May FALL
  • TATA MOTORS May FALL
  • SBICARD May RISE
  • SUN PHARMACEUTICALS May FALL
  • CIPLA May FALL
  • POWERGRID May RISE

I am a shortSeller I loved to shortsell. I made big money from Short Selling and I lose big money in Short Buying. So I suggest more Short selling Trades too.

As per My Predictions Cipla and Sun Pharma is making Bearish Trend From 9.25 and 9.20 AM. As I am Profit Trailer I will Trail it to 3.01 PM.

Or If I gain 5% in the mid of the day I will exit 50% of amount. And Rest will Trail.

Stop loss for Every Trade is 3% Max.

Target for Every Trade is " Most Satisfactory point " of yours. I trail.


|| Jay Shiv Krupa ||

|| Om Shri Mahalaxmi Namo namah ||

Comments

  1. "If I gain 5% in the mid of the day I will exit 50% of amount. And Rest will Trail"

    Superb !! What an idea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trend Prediction Update for 9th November 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 8th January 2021

Trend Prediction Update for 19th January 2021