Final Trade View for 9th October 2020

 As I love ShortSelling i would love to ShortSell.

#PVR 

#TataMotors

#Mahindra And Mahindra

AShok Leyland seems bit crazy so i would love to avoid it.


SBI is one of most unpredictable stock due to ITC moves So, we are avoiding it to but overall Banking Sector Seemes to bleed.

As my Yesterday's experience Trust Teetoltteler so We are going with #HDFCBANK. 

  • I am ShortSelling HDFC BANK. 
  • I am ShortSelling TataMotors.
  • I am ShortSelling PVR.
  • I am ShortSelling whole Pharmaceuticals.

As per My Predictions Cipla and Sun Pharma is making Bearish Trend From 9.25 and 9.20 AM. As i am Profit Trailer i will Trail it to 3.01 PM.

Or If i gain 5% in the mid of the day i will exit 50% of amount. And Rest will Trail.


Stop loss for Every Trade is 3% Max.

Target for Every Trade is " Most Satisfactory point " of yours. I trail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trend Prediction Update for 9th November 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 8th January 2021

Trend Prediction Update for 19th January 2021