Nifty Fin Service Shares prediction update for 12th October 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 12th October 2020. 

As the below prediction I am Highly Bullish over HDFC Bank.  Because when ever I seen whole sector falling HDFC Bank has surged. And, here I am seeing the same but at that time my Indicator is Suggesting to go Bullish on,

HDFC

HDFC Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank

I trust my Indicator and Indicator Trust me. I am spiritually connected with my indicator and that's it. I trust it and it pay me off.


Nifty Financial Services Stock Prediction. 

  • #SBI May FALL
  • #IndusindBank May FALL
  • #BandhanBank May RISE
  • #ICICIBank May FALL
  • #AxisBank May FALL
  • #PNB May FALL
  • #BajajFinance May FALL
  • #HDFC May RISE
  • #HDFCBANK May RISE
  • #KotakBank May RISE
  • #BankofBaroda May FALL
  • #FederalBank May FALL

Note: It's for #Intradaytrading 9.20 AM to 3.01 PM. #ChiragPatel

Cipla and PNB Most suitable Entry is 9.25 AM and Exit is absolutely 3.01 PM or Most Satisfactory Point.

EE = Early Exit

|| Jay Shiv Krupa ||

|| Om Shri Mahalaxmi Namo namah ||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trend Prediction Update for 9th November 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 8th January 2021

Trend Prediction Update for 19th January 2021