Trade Set-up for 15th October 2020

Trade Set-up for 15th October 2020.

Today I am Bearish over almost every sector. Today i would love to ShortSell 4 stocks because I am in Profit of only 0.94% without leverage. I have taken 8x leverage. And, I don't want to have any more loss in Bullish view. So, Today these are the most Prominent stocks of the day.

Here is the list of my most prominent Trades for 15th October 2020.

  • #PVR May RISE**
  • #IndusindBank May FALL**
  • #BajajFinance May FALL**
  • #Cipla May FALL**
  • #JubilantFoods May FALL**
  • #FederalBank May FALL**
  • #BankofBaroda May FALL

I am going to Trade in Bank and also my most Prominent love CIPLA but the stock which can be good deal in Bank is Bank of Baroda.

I am a shortSeller I loved to shortsell. I made big money from Short Selling and I lose big money in Short Buying. So I suggest more Short selling Trades too.

Or If I gain 5% in the mid of the day I will exit 50% of amount. And Rest will Trail.

Stop loss for Every Trade is 3% Max.

Target for Every Trade is " Most Satisfactory point " of yours. I trail.


|| Jay Shiv Krupa ||

|| Om Shri Mahalaxmi Namo namah ||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trend Prediction Update for 9th November 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 8th January 2021

Trend Prediction Update for 19th January 2021