Trade Set-up for 16th October 2020

Trade Set-up for 16th October 2020.

Today I am simply BULLISH on Many Stocks. Banking and Finance service stocks is one of them.

Here is the list of my most prominent Trades for 16th October 2020.

  • #PVR May FALL**
  • #IndusindBank May RISE**
  • #BajajFinance May RISE**
  • #Cipla May FALL**
  • #INFRATEL May RISE**
  • #BankofBaroda May RISE

I am only not sure about Pharamcultecals. This is where only 2 stocks i predict so Pharma avoid. My Pick Bank of Baroda and Bharti Infratel.

Or If I gain 5% in the mid of the day I will exit 50% of amount. And Rest will Trail.

Stop loss for Every Trade is 3% Max.

Target for Every Trade is " Most Satisfactory point " of yours. I trail.


|| Jay Shiv Krupa ||

|| Om Shri Mahalaxmi Namo namah ||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trend Prediction Update for 9th November 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 8th January 2021

Trend Prediction Update for 19th January 2021