Trade Set-up for 19th October 2020

 Trade Set-up for 19th October 2020.

Today I am simply BULLISH on Many Stocks. Banking and Finance service stocks is one of them.

Here is the list of my most prominent Trades for 16th October 2020.

  • #PVR May FALL**
  • #TataMotors May RISE**
  • #Titan May RISE**
  • #PNB May RISE**
  • #BajajFinance May RISE**
  • #INFRATEL May FALL**
  • #JubilantFoods May FALL**
  • #FederalBank May RISE**

Here Today many are again being Bullish. There the most Prominent Gainers in Banking might be the Punjab National Bank ( PNB ). I will Short Buy it. But, As I am Short Seller. Bharti Infratel is my Pick of the day. If you want to Diverse the Short Sell stocks PVR will be your Support Trade. That's all for the day.

Or If I gain 5% in the mid of the day I will exit 50% of amount. And Rest will Trail.

Stop loss for Every Trade is 3% Max.

Target for Every Trade is " Most Satisfactory point " of yours. I trail.


|| Jay Shiv Krupa ||

|| Om Shri Mahalaxmi Namo namah ||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trend Prediction Update for 9th November 2020

Trend Prediction Update for 8th January 2021

Trend Prediction Update for 19th January 2021